Reclaim 2.0 God’s Design for Sexuality and why it MattersView All Classes
About this Class
Join us for four days of teaching from Dr. Juli Slattery along with 15+ expert interviews, live Q&A, and a live devotional with Juli and her husband, Mike. At this conference, you will be challenged to consider both the cultural and traditional religious narratives of sexuality in light of God’s holy Word, and we’ll cover everything from intimacy in marriage and singleness to LGBTQ issues to healing from trauma, and much more.
· Jackie Hill Perry, hip-hop artist, speaker, & author of Gay Girl,
· Jay Stringer, therapist, international speaker & author of Unwanted
· Dr. Christopher Yuan, professor & author of Holy Sexuality and
· Greg and Erin Smalley, authors & marriage speakers at Focus on the Family
· And many more! See full speaker line up here.
With your FREE registration, you'll also receive a copy of Rethinking Sexuality: A Purity, Cultural, and Biblical Perspective and the opportunity to purchase a LIFETIME pass with access to additional exclusive content and teaching you can dive into right away.
Together, we will reclaim. We look forward to seeing you there!