Online Marriage Ministry Training ConferenceView All Classes
About this Class
HEALTHY MARRIAGES MAKE HEALTHY CHURCHES.
Healthy marriages are the building blocks of a healthy church. Couples devoted to following Christ can uniquely reflect God's sacrificial love, deeply impact the next generation's belief, and ultimately transform the body of Christ from the inside out.
Do you desire this type of transformation in your church? Are you looking for resources and tools to start or improve your church's marriage ministry?
Watermark's online Marriage Ministry Training Conference is here to help. During these two days, you and your team will get an in-depth look into Watermark's premarital, newly-married, and marriage enrichment ministries.
Day 1 will focus on re|engage, our marriage enrichment and restoration ministry. Sessions include:
- Overview of how re|engage enriches and restores marriages
- Ministry mechanics of re|engage
- Launching re|engage at your church
- Developing a healthy re|engage ministry
Please note: Unlike our in-person conference, this conference will not have an Advanced track for churches already offering re|engage.
Day 2 will focus on Merge, our pre-married ministry, and Foundation Groups, our newly-married ministry. Sessions include:
- Overview of how Merge prepares nearly-weds
- Overview of how Foundation Groups establishes newly-weds.
- Ministry mechanics of Merge & Foundation Groups
- The next steps to launch Merge & Foundation Groups
Whether you are interested in learning about these ministries or are ready to start a ministry at your church, join us for the online Marriage Ministry Training Conference.